Custom Navbar

Monday, August 4, 2014

Workouts To Go: Another Benefit Of Doing Beachbbody

Had you been able to peek in on my vacation last week you might've seen some water-tubing, kayaking, swimming, or some other water related activity.

You would also have seen me working on my PiYo moves. On the lawn. On the dock. Indoors if it was raining. And that's one of the great things about Beachbody's programs—they can be done anywhere! They don't require any weights or gym equipment, just you, some time, and a little motivation.

By taking PiYo up to the lake with me I was able to keep up on my fitness goals, but I also wasn't wasting money on a gym membership that I couldn't use for a week because of my vacation. In fact, thanks to the marvelous world of Facebook, I was able to stay in touch with my workout buddies.

Another great thing about working out up at the lake is after a long, sweaty bout of PiYo I was able to go for a nice, refreshing dip :-)


I am super pumped to be starting my first fitness challenge group today, and I have an awesome group of men and women who have decided to join me! I am already thinking about the next group I will host, so if you missed out on this one don't worry. You can join me soon!

I am loving this whole Beachbody coaching thing so much that I've decided to start a separate blog focusing more on healthy living and fitness.

I'll let you know as soon as it goes live, so be sure to follow me if you that's your thing.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment